Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.20
User Rating: Fair (0.00/5)
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.20 Description
Coppermine Photo Gallery 1.5.20Â is released as an easily set-up, fast, feature-rich photo gallery script with MySQL database. CPG supports template & user management, private galleries, automatic thumbnail creation, film strip, e-card feature for easy customization to match the rest of a site. CPG 1.4* adds a hosts of new features including updated securities, countless bug-fixes, many new features including support for multiple document types, online editing, APIs & plugins.
- Disabled possibility to move albums to root level of user category (thread)
- Fixed broken IP address lookup (thread)
- Fixed email validation for registration process (thread)
- Updated Serbian language file (user contribution)
- Changed status in credits section to 'retired'
- Updated Italian language file (user contribution)
- Re-added 'search by owner name' checkbox to search form (thread, thread)
- New feature: display only the uploaded files from the last queue after flash upload (thread)
- Fixed behavior of "Show first level album thumbnails in categories" setting (thread)
- Added plugin hook 'theme_album_params'
- Fixed quota bar in user manager for secondary group memberships (thread)
- Display default groups "Administrators" and "Registered" on modify user page (thread)
- Moved code from usermgr.php to function 'cpg_get_groups'
- Added Opera compatibility for rounded corners to theme 'curve' (thread)
- Fixed error message at "Edit file information" form (thread)
- Updated EXIF library (thread)
- Fixed clickable keywords in file information box at intermediate view (thread)
- Fixed search results when searching for specific characters (thread)
- Fixed error message when activating more than one user in the user manager (thread)
- Fixed different gallery behavior for register_globals on/off setting (thread)
- Good webserver (Apache recommended);
- PHP (4.2.0 or better);
- MySQL (3.23.23 or better; 4.x recommended);
- either GD or ImageMagick (any version);