User Rating: Fair (0.00/5)
PHP-Nuke 8.2.4 Description
PHP-Nuke 8.2.4Â is a simple to use as well as convenient portal and content management system.
It's a CMS (Content Managment System) that integrates in its inside all the instruments that are used to create, in a broad sense, an information portal.Â
- Intranet business,Â
- e-commerce systems,Â
- corporate portals ,Â
- public agencies,Â
- news agencies,Â
- online companies,Â
- information sites,Â
- e-learning systemsÂ
PHP-Nuke is developed with a particular eye to the suggestions of the W3C, in its origin, the code is in fact W3C compliant and one has validated both the code and the style sheets. It is then up to the user who intends to create a portal to adhere to these standards during the modification of the graphics or the intrinsic characteristics of the system.
The personalisation either of the graphical, or of the programming part has only a single limit, the fantasy and capability of the programmer and web designer.The presence of many PHP-Nuke sites similar to each other is due mainly to the lack of time of those who created them or the fear that the phase of personalisation is too difficult on a technical level. In fact, it suffices to let oneself be inspired by the available themes, in order to realize how easy it is to sew a new dress to one's portal.Â
- PHP-Nuke 8.2 includes security improvements, built-in BB2Nuke forums 2.0.238, significant changes in the system structure, and the source code has been deeply cleaned. Main body replaced by a clean and clear structure for designers and developers.
- Improvements and new features in Version 8.2:
- Significant changes in the system structure.
- Built-in BB2Nuke forums 2.0.238.
- Integrated security.
- The code has been modified in the most used blocks files:
- Modified modules:
- Both left and right lateral blocks can be customized.
- It has an Image folder which includes all the visual elements of the theme, and another CSS folder that includes the style sheet.
- Main body replaced by a good clean and clear structure for designers and developers