TYPO3 CMS 4.7
User Rating: Fair (0.00/5)
TYPO3 CMS 4.7 Description
TYPO3 CMS 4.7Â is an enterprise-class, Open Source CMS (Content Management System), used internationally to build and manage websites of all types, from small sites for non-profits to multilingual enterprise solutions for large corporations.
- Open source - No license fee
- Enterprise level - Professional system
- Safety First - Safest open source CMS
- Stable Core - For more than a decade
- Scalable Architecture - Complex or simple: you decide
- Unlimited Extendability - Catering for your needs
- Tolerant System - Impartial to hosting systems
- International Setup - 50+ Localizations available
- Solid Roadmap - TYPO3 is the future
- Active Community - Dedication worldwide
- Safe Investment - Check your ROI!
- An update of the shipped external PHP Libraries "Swift Mailer" and ADOdb has been integrated. This for example adds the possibilities of STARTTLS support and logging sent mails with "Swift Mailer" as well as for instance the new native MSSQL driver within ADOdb.
- In addition, many hooks have been introduced as part of the indexed_search processes, so that the search engine to be used can be exchanged.
- As an example, "indexed_search_mysql" is shipped. This system extension replaces the standard way of searching with "indexed_search" by the usage of MySQL Fulltext indexes. As a result, there is a gain in performance and search precision.
- Taking care of South African and Namibian TYPO3 users, a new backend language has been introduced: "Afrikaans". This results in TYPO3 being available in 51 languages in total.
- Supported Webservers:
- Operating System: Unix (e.g. Linux), Windows or Mac
- Webserver: Apache, IIS
- Middleware: PHP (see packages for required versions)
- Database: MySQL or any other database system supported by the TYPO3 DBAL (e.g. Oracle, Postgres etc.)
- Hardware: at least 256 MB Ram. As with all database-driven applications, more RAM is advisable.
- GraphicsMagick (standalone) or ImageMagick
- GDlib/Freetype (compiled with PHP)
- zlib (compiled with PHP)
- Apache with mod_gzip/mod_rewrite
- A PHP-cache (e.g. APC / PHP-accelerator / Zend Accelerator, UNIX only)
- Note: memory consumption:
- Currently there are parts in TYPO3 requiring more than the usual memory configured in the php.ini files of default installations. Usually, that memorylimit is ignored unless support for it has been compiled into PHP (or if you are running PHP as CGI) and doesn't cause any problems. Nonetheless, they recommend you configure for at least 128 MB memory, better even 256 MB and more.