User Rating: Fair (0.00/5)
WaveMaker 6.4.5 Description
WaveMaker 6.4.5Â is launched to be a convenient as well as professional application development environment for building, maintaining and modernizing business-critical Web 2.0 applications.Â
- WaveMaker eliminates Java coding for building Web 2.0 applications, allowing developers to focus on solving business problems.
- WaveMaker's visual, WYSIWYG development studio was built using WaveMaker!
- WaveMaker Studio generates standard Java apps - extensible by expert developers using any Java IDE.
- WaveMaker Server uses standard Java components to provide security, data access & scalability.
- One-click deployment eliminates the complexity of deploying web apps to enterprise or cloud-based hosting.
- WaveMaker Server automatically provides same multi-tenancy architecture as SalesForce.com.
- WaveMaker is the only open source cloud development platform! Deploy to the cloud directly from the Studio.
- WaveMaker Studio will look and feel especially familiar to client/server developers who are used to working with visual tools like Microsoft Access.
- WaveMaker slashes the painful Java learning curve for developers who are familiar with tools like Microsoft .Net, Lotus Notes, Oracle Forms, PowerBuilder or ColdFusion.
- WaveMaker Studio is a visual, WYSIWYG development tool that runs in a standard browser.
- WaveMaker Server is a standards-based Java server that runs WaveMaker applications.
- Drag & drop application assembly
- One-click database import
- One-click CRUD data forms
- One-click related data forms
- Live data preview within studio
- Single sign-on security
- Role-based access controls
- Rich entry field validation
- Built-in data grid pagination
- Auto-complete search boxes
- Browsers: WaveMaker supports all modern browsers, including IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
- Operating Systems: WaveMaker Studio and WaveMaker Server can be installed on Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server 2003, Mac OS X, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Debian or Ubuntu.
- Application Servers: WaveMaker supports Tomcat, JBoss, GlassFish, WebSphere and WebLogic. WaveMaker runs in any standard J2EE environment.
- Databases: WaveMaker supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, HSQLDB, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and IBM DB2.
- Security: WaveMaker supports single sign-on using LDAP, JOSSO, SiteMinder or SPNEGO.